Simplicity

Ok, so I know I preached not too long ago about the importance of being outdoors, lifestyle and all that…and I still truly believe it 99% of the time.  The other 1% of the time however, images like this make me darn happy…I adore the absolute simplicity of it.  It’s not about the clothes, the props, the backgrounds…it’s just about the family…and the newest member of it…and the pure joy he’s brought to them.  I just love every single thing about it.

That being said, I couldn’t just completely ignore the lush greenery outside now could I??